We are launching a new wireless network for all Olivet users named "ONU" to replace the previous Student/Employee wireless network named "Solomon."
Starting today, Friday, July 8, we request that any users who have devices connected to any Olivet wireless networks please do the following for each device. This should be done the next time you are on an Olivet campus.
- Forget the wireless network(s) named Solomon and ONUGuest.
- Join the new wireless network named "ONU" using your Olivet username/password.
Friday, July 8
ONU, ONUGuest and Solomon, will all be available for two weeks until Friday, July 22.
Friday, July 22
The wireless network Solomon will be removed leaving two wireless networks:
- ONU – For everyone with an Olivet username/password
- ONUGuest – For guests who do not have an Olivet username/password
- Microsoft Windows devices still require special configuration to connect to the wireless network "ONU."
- For connection help, please use guides found at: http://it.olivet.edu/services/wireless
If you can't remember your password, you may change it yourself at http://changemypassword.olivet.edu or contact the IT Help Desk for assistance.