You will need to take a few steps in order to get back up and going with your ONU account. Please follow the steps below.
Set up the Microsoft Authenticator app. –
- If you transferred your old phone’s contents to your new device, it may carry over the old configuration, which you will need to remove. In the Authenticator App, if it says “Azure-AD” with your name, you can remove it by clicking the gear icon in the upper-right hand corner and click “Remove Account”. Remove it from all apps on your device.
- Using a computer, go to myaccount.microsoft.com and sign in. If it prompts you to authenticate using your Authenticator app, there should be an option stating “I can’t use my authenticator app right now”. Choose this method to authenticate using your second method which would be what you set up originally – it could be a personal phone number or email address.
- If you no longer have access to this second method, you will need to contact us to remove your configuration.
- Once logged in, under “Security info”, click “Update Info”. Remove the old Authenticator app, and select “Add a new method”. Follow the steps to add the new device’s Authenticator app.
Getting your Olivet ID –
- If your Olivet ID did not transfer from your old device to your new device automatically, you can redownload the Transact eAccounts app, sign back into it, and clicking add to Google/Apple Wallet.
- If you receive an error message, your old card may still be active, please contact us so it can be deactivated.