As previously announced, Olivet now has a new wireless network named “ONU.” The wireless network named “Solomon” has now been decommissioned.
Olivet now has two wireless networks:
- ONU – For everyone with an Olivet username/password
- ONUGuest – For guests who do not have an Olivet username/password
We request that any users connecting to Olivet wireless please do the following for each device.
- Forget ONUGuest and any other previously used Olivet wireless network(s).
- Join the new wireless network named "ONU" using your Olivet username/password.
- Microsoft Windows devices will not connect to the wireless network "ONU” by just clicking on the network name. Microsoft Windows devices require a special manual setup to connect.
- For connection help, please use guides found at: http://it.olivet.edu/services/wireless
If you can't remember your password, you may change it yourself at http://changemypassword.olivet.edu or contact the IT Help Desk for assistance.