Your ONUnet account is used for logging into campus computers, campus wireless, accessing My.Olivet, off-campus library database access, and many other Olivet resources.
Once you have received you username and default password please complete the following setup actions. If you have your username, but do not know your default password, please contact us.
Step 1 – Personalizing Your ONUnet Password:
- Open a web browser and go to https://changemypassword.olivet.edu;
- Enter your ONUnet username and the default password;
Step 2 – Accessing Your Olivet email
- Open a web browser and go to http://email.olivet.edu;
- Use your full email address and the ONUnet password;
- First time users will be asked to select preferred language and time zone (for time zone use US Central Time).
Step 3 - Submit your photo for your Tiger Card
Your ONU Tiger Card is the photo ID issued to most students, which provides access to secured buildings, your meal plan (if applicable), and a variety of on and off-campus resources and benefits.
- Open a browser and go to https://myphoto.olivet.edu;
- Enter your ONUnet username (without the @olivet.edu) and password;
- Click “Profile” on the ribbon at the top of the page;
- Click the blue link that says “Click to submit a new photo”;
- Check your email for confirmation and approval of your photo submission.
All passwords should be kept confidential; we will never ask for your password. Do not give it to anyone.
If you have any difficulty or questions, please contact us.