Adobe has provided temporary at-home access for impacted students, so that they can continue their work remotely. Please follow the instructions below to enable access to Creative Cloud Desktop Apps on your personal device.
- Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com and use your Olivet credentials to sign in.
- If prompted, select Company or School Account and provide your credentials in the Olivet login screen.
- From the Creative Cloud website, browse for and download your desired app. Click Apps on the top of the page to view all apps.
- If you had a previous paid license using your @olivet.edu email address, make sure to clear your browser cache or use a different browser before signing up for this offer.
For more information on how to download or install apps, see Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.
Olivet has licensing for employees to install Adobe Creative Cloud Application on their personal equipment with a limitation of 2 activated devices.
- Employees using personal computers, Apple MacOS or Windows/PC:
- Go to https://creativecloud.adobe.com, enter your Olivet email address, select Company or School and enter your Olivet username/password.
Employees using Olivet owned equipment need to access Abobe using instructions in the article linked below: