Microsoft Teams is an online collaboration tool which allows users to hold virtual meetings with up to 250 people as well as many other features and related Microsoft services. Anyone with or without an Olivet account may join a Microsoft Teams meeting.
Employees and students with an active Olivet account have access to both online versions and downloadable versions of Microsoft Office 365 products. Go to email.olivet.edu and log in using your Olivet credentials.
How to access Microsoft Teams
- Sign in to email.olivet.edu
- Click on the waffle icon in the upper left corner
- Click Teams which takes you to the web version which is fine for basic viewing
- If you would like, you may install the Teams application for greater functionality
- Select your account icon in the upper-right corner which has initials or a photo
- Choose download desktop app or download mobile app
- Download and install
Please explore Microsoft's Teams information using the links below: