Your ONUnet account is used for logging into email.olivet.edu, campus wireless, canvas.olivet.edu, my.olivet.edu and many other Olivet resources.
Once you have received your username (email@example.com) and default password please complete the following setup actions. If you have your username, but do not know your default password, please contact us.
Step 1 – Personalizing Your ONUnet Password:
- Open a web browser and go to https://changemypassword.olivet.edu;
- Change your existing default password;
- Setup account security.
Step 2 – Accessing Your Olivet email
- Open a web browser and go to http://email.olivet.edu;
- Use your full email address and the ONUnet password;
Step 3 - Submit your photo for your Tiger Card
Your ONU Tiger Card is the photo ID issued to most students, which provides access to secured buildings, your meal plan (if applicable), and a variety of on and off-campus resources and benefits.
- Open a browser and go to https://myphoto.olivet.edu;
- We recommend using the eAccounts mobile App on your phone;
- Enter your ONUnet username (without the @olivet.edu) and password;
- Browser - Click “Profile” on the ribbon at the top of the page - Click the blue link that says “Click to submit a new photo”;
- Mobile App - Select Gear icon upper right-hand corner -> Submit ID Photo;
- Check your Olivet email for confirmation and approval of your photo submission.
All passwords should be kept confidential; we will never ask for your password. Do not give it to anyone.
If you have any difficulty or questions, please contact us.